google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Short hair, don't care

Hi guys! If you've have followed me on Instagram, you would by now know that I have finally cut my long locks! I was planning to go and have a salon date with Mu'izz but unfortunately he fell sick for the past week aaand it was time already for my hair to go. My day yesterday started off with a visit to the clinic. Went to get some help for my acne and I went home with Acne-Aid wash, Dalacin T and this other medication (forgot what it's called, will update later!).  After, I went shopping with mom and my sister. We got her the perfect outfit for her dinner with her boyfriend's family. Then I went to have a hair cut! I was not sure of what I wanted to go for so, I let the stylist did her work. She made me go get treatment because of my crazy split ends and also my my hair was very dull (and the fact that they're tangled - basically a big pile of mess in the hair world). She massaged my head while she shampooed my hair and nghhhh yesssss it was freaking amazing. Literally, it felt so goood I felt guilty for feeling that good because I was fasting. Had treatment after the cut and here's the final result. Hope you like it!



I feel more sporty with my new cut. Wished I could go more for a straighter cut but my waves would get out of control. I also feel like I look a lot younger! The treatment got my hair feeling softer and more lively. The salon I went to was Katie Chai at Hua Ho Manggis if you guys were wondering. I enjoyed my experience there and hope that you will too! 

In these photos, I went for a more simple look. With just fairy defined eyebrows and a lip colour, white asos vest and high waisties from Top Shop. Added my bohemian & co. bullet necklace to add a hint of tone to my look. Thanks to my youngest for helping me capture these and there's this new iphone app I've started using called 'Afterlight' for the edits on this photo thanks to @Lucy_page on Instagram for introducing me to the app! Do check her out, she is a beauty!

That's all for now, thanks for reading and have a wonderful last days of Ramadhan.

With love,
Ainul.

6 comments: