google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Outfit Of The Day

Hi guys! Excited to show you my OOTD of today! Mainly because there are new key items I'd like to share with you! Hope you enjoy today's OOTD!













Today I was feeling a bit retro (although Z thought I looked more like a "ghetto chick" - don't listen to him). To achieve my look I went for sky blue shades and subtle pinks.


















I'm wearing my ASOS tank and an ASOS light blue buttoned up as my outerwear.

As for jeans, I'm wearing Runway Bandits. This is the first time ordering from them and I fell absolutely in love with them! The pants I'm wearing now is the 'light washed contrast stitching high waisted blue jeans'. I got them in size S which fits UK sizes 6-8. They fit perfect around my legs but I found them a bit loose at my tummy area. No problemo though! A belt should do the trick! The jeans are comfy and I even wore them for a 3 hour flight on an airplane. So far so good. They fit nicely and also the colour makes the jeans very versatile. I can pair them up with a lot of different outfits.











As for shoes. I finally received my K-Style me belted unique walker! They're fabulous! The only downside was that I didn't read the website carefully. I got a US size 7.5 and apparently I have wide feet and should have gotten a size larger (it is actually mentioned in the site, "if you have wide feet, please select one size bigger"). The length of the shoe ends exactly at my toes, that there isn't much space for my toes to breathe or stretch. The height they give me is marvellous and if it wasn't for the size problem it would have been very very comfortable! I could really walk in them for hours! They have great grip too and I don't find myself slipping.











As for accessories, I wore my bullet necklace by The Bohemian Collective. I added a quartz crystal which is also from The Bohemian Collective onto my original bullet necklace and also attached a friendship ring I got from my bestie, Syifa.




















I wore my new Milky Way ring by Enya Bijoux, one of my favorite Bruneian designers. The ring adds a little spunk to my look. You can find her on Instagram with the username @enyabijoux.












And for the final touch of accessory, I wore this lovely hair band by the Malaysian designer Syafira Radzif. I got this as a gift from my special friend, Amira , who I met recently during my trip to Malaysia (do check out Amira's IG @unsst / @kellyboons she's really wonderful).


You can also find Syafira Radzif's Rocket Lust designs on Instagram with the username @rocketlust.







The floral pattern of the hair band goes very well with my whole outfit. The pink and red roses give my washed out blue and white look just the right amount of pop of colour. I wore a mix of Saint Germain and Russian Red by MAC on my lips and also added on a touch of Veronica Blush also by MAC (thank you Anis for the blush!). As for eyeshadow I used my Revlon colorstay eyeshadow kit on my crease and used a dark brown eyeshadow color by MAC to line my upper eyelid to add a sublte definition to my eyes. As for eyebrows I wore my trusted Suqqu liquid brow pen. This would be my no.1 for eyebrows because they really give a natural finish.





I hope you liked today's OOTD and that you find some things in this post that were inspiring or helpful. Thank you for reading and I'll be posting up my Part 2 of my Malaysia Trip next. Stay tuned!

With Love,
Ainul.

2 comments:

  1. omg i didn't know u bought the suqqu eyebrow pen! thats in one of my list!!! so many good reviews abt it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it since January udah! It's amazing!!! get it!! I got the green moss I think I forgot the exact name!

      Delete