google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Monday, September 2, 2013

Travel Diary: Malaysia Trip Part 1 - Outfit of The Day

Day 3 of our Malaysia Trip we went to see the Perigi Waterfall and drove up the Gunung Jerai. That day we remembered to dress for comfort. I went for a casual and simple look.





I'm wearing my tiger print cropped tee (which was a steal from Sunway Pyramid for only RM 25! Got it from Asian Avenue) with a red inner to cover my belly. I paired everything up with my old Levi's skinnies and completed my outfit with comfy floral slip ons, Mini Karat's Olivia sunnies and my leather bag from Camden. 













Here's a close up of my Olivia's. Click here to find out how to get your hands on them!























On your right, you can see two of my special travel buddies, Mu'izz & Mun looking fabulous! 

Mu'izz, known as your very own Mr. Dapper Whippersnapper, is wearing a mint polo paired up with white shorts and completed with a skinny belt. He had also put on a pair of clean white sneaks for comfort during the long journey. 

The beautiful Mun only needed her comfy oversized blouse and her long flowy black skirt for a lovely girly outfit. 




















Now, say hello to Z!

He went super casual with a collared jersey and comfy quarters. Finished up with a pair of flips; comfortable and practical!



















That sums up our OOTD! As for make up, I went very minimal. I only had foundation on, a bit of bronzer, eyebrow shadow and eyeshadow only at the crease. Minimising make up also shortens the duration for me to get ready. I was still picture friendly (if ya'll know what I'm sayin'). Here's one beauty tip for those who have oily skin; for me my skin gets oily after one whole day out and carrying oil control film was super useful. All you have to do is just dab a sheet of film on areas on your face and voila goodbye excess oil and oily shine! The one I'm using is by Clean & Clear, you can find these easily at your local pharmacy! Oh also, don't forget to store sunscreen, mosquito repellant and also lip balm in your bag! Always comes in handy when you're exploring in a tropical environment. 





Hope you liked this post! Thanks for reading!


With Love,
Ainul x

2 comments: