google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Friday, February 21, 2014

Sunny days in Winter

Hi guys! Spring is coming soon. At least that's what it feels like (sometimes).

Yesterday was a perfect sunny day out. Temperature went up to above 10 degrees! I figured what better day to finally bring my Checked Coat out.

I paired it up with my grey ASOS crop top and my top shop white skinnies. Also, say hello to my Timberland booties! Their first ever feature on WanderWithMe! They were recent January buys and I never regretted spending a bit on them (although they were already on sale hehe ). They're super comfy to walk in and very versatile too! I can wear this out and wear them formally as well.

I finished my look with simple make up and my felt ear hat!








This is a super fun outfit to go out in. Wearable in chilly but sunny weather. Although the coat has "fake" pockets which is the biggest downside of this coat, I still have a soft spot for them. I bought them in a size M so I could wrap myself in it when the cold wind blows. And also preferred them to be a bit bigger and not too tight.

I've always wanted a long coat and this was on sale on Zara. The print is bold and colourful and I needed something fun in my closet! They were just the ones for me.

Long coats are great statement pieces and add a great classy finish to any look. You can wear simple sweaters, tees and crops and just plain jeans and still come out looking bold and chic.










By the way guys if you hadn't notice, I had a hair cut :D

Hope you like this OOTD!

Stay warm and smile always



With Love,
Ainul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment