google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Taylor Swift RED Tour


Hi guys! Earlier this week, I had the craziest Monday in the history of my life (so far). I woke up at 7am to pick up my train tickets, met Haziq to give him his and then straight to the Science department to prep for my labs at 11. Got in and did a frog dissection on an already dead frog. Experience it beating 5 hours after time of death. Z picked me up on his KTM and caught my train to London. From there on, it was a journey to Taylor Swift's RED tour. Taylor was amazing, beautiful and she was mesmerising. Here's a summarised video of the concert. 

Here's for you Santi, Lily & Rashah. Wished you were there with me.


What's my favourite part of the concert? Just like for every concert I go to, it'll always be the choir of crowds singing along! Hope you enjoyed the video everyone! Before I end this post I'd like to say thanks to some special friends of mine.

Mu'izz, Me & Tiffany


Thank you


Zhafir (for the amazing birthday gift to let me document my experience and always being my saviour and supporter), 
Becky (my dearest friend who helped me get to the concert on time), 
The lab guy (for helping with the last experiment so I'd get to Taylor Swift you are the MAN),
Zeer (for believing in me), 
Siti (for giving me supporting words), 
Zimah (for encouraging me before my labs), 
Zaty (for helping me plan my trip),
Kidah (for making me realise there is hope),
Mu'izz, Sakina and Arrin (for giving me the opportunity to experience RED) and
Haziq Ghafar (for being there with me).
You (for always being a lovely human being).

With love,
Ainul xx

1 comment: