google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Monday, July 30, 2012

Fashion Turban

Hello!


Arm candy: Instagram store @handcraftedbyenya 's The Azul Ojo & Evil Eye 1st edition.

Nearing the approach of Ramadan I have started to reinforce myself to cover up from often to everyday. There are so many hijab stores and fashion going around in recent years, giving so many choices for Muslim women and girls out there to keep the modesty of the hijab and head coverings.

Some of my favorite stores are the Hijab House (Australia), Inayah (UK) and our local El Jumana (Brunei).

As fashion repeats itself, the fashion turban has yet again come to the surface as a big fashion statement.

If you think you can work the vogue turban, below are the links of YouTube tutorials that I personally think are easy and helpful!







Enjoy and Have a good sungkai later ! x

3 comments:

  1. You really have got to help me out with this turban deal! I look like an alien wearing it! haha balum lagi ada confidence :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss K! I'm happy they were of help! And don't worry, you'll get used to it and be confident! I'm sure you'll look great! Find the style you're most comfortable with! In the words of Audrey Hepburn "The happiest girls are the prettiest"! When you're happy with you look, flaunt it! x

      Delete
    2. Ya Allah AMAL NI HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA GIRL you look beautiful in anything...

      Delete