google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Monday, July 30, 2012

First Iftar

Yesterday afternoon, Mizzy volunteered (not really) to help me get started in preparing myself for moving to the UK (where I will attend university). We crossed of probably half of the grocery list which is a good start! Unfortunately though, it was a day after payday and the roads were massively packed with eager Bruneians excited to spend their money away (I'm not sure in a good way or bad, in my case I had my money saved up!).

Mizzy & Me


About 6pm we went to Fratini's and I ordered my all time favorite Fettuccine Carbonara while Mizzy got Beef Spaghetti. We agreed mine was a better order so we split half half. The service was good, I'd say 4/5! Best part of our dining experience? 50% off all pastas and pizzas!

Alhamdulillah we even made good timing, Mizzy even attended his Tarawih !





Selam gorgeous! x

No comments:

Post a Comment