google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Monday, July 30, 2012

Fun Fashion DIYs

So I feel so much more creative this Ramadan! One of this year's big fashion accessory is the peter pan collar. It's a cute look that can instantly color your outfit to become classy and fun! Other than that, Miu Miu pop up collar was one of my to-die-for list ( I think about a while ago). I recently found this tutorial by The BoatPeopleVintage. They are amazing! I swear! If you're a DIY junkie you just HAVE to check them out on YouTube and also ceck out their website.

This is a DIY by BoatPeopleVintage. I just wish I brought back two of my white school tees or else I could have made myself one of these babies right now!






Check out their website store and blog here for more wonderful goodies:
http://vintage.boatpeopleboutique.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment