google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

DIY Raya Ideas

Selam everyone! Hi!

Sorry I disappeared for a few days. Well today, I just had an idea I'd like to share with you! Raya is coming, so don't forget to make use of your last week of Ramadan to the fullest! Speaking of Raya, if you girls were thinking of buying new accessories to vamp up your Eid outfits, take a step back and check out these tutorials! If you were going for neon colors or even pastel colors these DIYs might be just for you!

For those with plenty of old or worn out arm candy:



For those who loves to create:




There is honestly one more style that I was looking for to share with you but I currently couldn't find it. When I do I'll definitely put it up. For now, hope you enjoy these and find them inspiring!

Big thanks to Chriselle LimMr. KateAnneorshine for these awesome DIYs!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment