google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tuckered out Ainul

Hi guys!

The past few days has been rather busy for me. I haven't been home all day for three days. Mom and Dad made use of their parental power to drag me everywhere! I have to admit it's been a lot of fun! Friday, Mom brought me out in the morning to check on the house, then we did some grocery shopping and I even got to meet the dearest kittens. I then went on another super market expedition with Mizzy (UK supplies) and we dined at the new Pizza Hut branch in Airport Mall. They also had a promotion of 50% off. My verdict? Service was good, there was a salad bar (plus points), the pizza was nice although the lasagna rolls I got did NOT have any beef in it. I'm not sure if that was a mistake or they were going for a 'healthier' direction. All I can say is that I'm not a big fan of it. Carbonara (this time Mizzy ordered) was quite good! Oh we had the steak pizza with thin crusts and it was great!

Saturday afternoon, Mom brought us out to shop for supplies for a charity dinner hosted by Pusat Tingkatan Enam Meraggang Sixth Form Centre (PTEM). The charity dinner was lovely. The students from PTEM were very proactive. They helped out a lot during the event, setting up tables etc and especially making the visitors feel very comfortable. I even got to catch up with Fadli who I ran into during the event. The main course for me was the sizzling plate. It was my first ever sizzling anything and it was very filling! It was a very good night. Well done PTEM!

So, here we are! I had the best sleep after a long night when Mom and Dad woke me up at 7 in the morning to accompany them furniture shopping. We went to (I lost count) probably 5 - no it felt like more than that- furniture stores in Brunei. First up was Court, Mom got her super king sized bed (I think it was 'super' because I'm sure it was much bigger than the normal 'king' sized bed). After a gajillion failed attempts to find my sisters' bed, a few hours and a ton of stores later, we finally found the perfect beds and both of them from the same store YEAH! I felt very satisfied with myself (even though Mom and Dad were paying for it I just felt happy because I sort of helped to pick them). We arrived home around 2 and I went to start making some pudding with our youngest, Rashah. Right after that, Santi was in need of a consultant to help her pick out an outfit for an important dinner tomorrow night. Alhamdulillah, we found her the perfect dress and Alhamdulillah, the boutique belonged to Mom's childhood friend! She did us some favors. Right about then, my feet felt like slime and as I couldn't take any more walking, Mom decided to bring us cutlery shopping. We did grocery after that too and unfortunately we forgot it was 'No Plastic Day' during weekends, I walked to the car with two Hello Pandas on my armpit and cabbage in my hand.


I am exhausted. I will be back being myself soon I promise. Have a goodnight everybody hope your day was great.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment