google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Friday, July 19, 2013

Inayah Collection

Hi everyone! Today, my orders from Inayah have just arrived. I got the Deep red jersey hijab cap, which I'm pairing with the Salmon soft georgette hijab, a Rose cotton hijab for Lily and a Black jersey hijab cap which will be paired with a Peppermint soft georgette hijab for Santi.



I ordered these on Saturday 13th July, 2013. I had a look at my Salmon soft georgette hijab. It is quite long, the measurements on the site says they are 77" (196 cm) x 25" (65 cm). The georgette material is soft but soft enough to style, which I really find it useful. Although I must admit they are quite fragile as well. My hands were quite dry, and I have sort of these hard edges of skin at the corners of my nails and they were hard enough to pull  out a little bit of the fabric (I am so putting on hand moisturisers often).

I am very happy with my orders. Their timing was not terrible and their packaging is just very sophisticated and sleek. I love that actually if you turn the packaging around, they're black and the name 'Inayah' would be transparent showing the colours of the product and at the back it becomes bare, exposing fully the colours and if you are able to recognise, the texture of the hijab. For the pricing, I am very happy with my buys as well. They are really beautiful and match the description on their website stating how versatile their hijabs are.

I'm planning to pair my salmon hijab with a white blazer and white trousers, my top still remains a mystery. I'll be wearing this outfit for Santi's graduation. Will post up a complete look on Monday. Wish me luck and hope that my pants arrive to me tomorrow!

Thank you for reading!

With love,
Ainul.

No comments:

Post a Comment