google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Bohemian Collective - Crystal Bullet Necklace

Hi guys!

Guess what just arrived for me in the mail today! My crystal bullet necklace from The Bohemian Collective !

They came in a small square-ish box. Inside I found a small pouch filled with my necklaces, a bohemian collective info card where you can find their social networking info and an invoice for my order.



The necklaces were placed in a very cute delicate square envelope sealed with a 'Thank You' heart shaped sticker which I just found so creative! It's just so pleasant and I don't know why it felt exciting to open up mini envelopes to find a crystal necklace inside! The one I got was Crystal Bullet Necklace D which is an Aqua Aura Quartz. The crystal has this metallic and shiny look, almost something magical about them. It is attached to a recycled gold coloured bullet hung on a gold coloured chain. I am very happy with the quality of the product as well as the presentation of the product from the pouch to the tiny envelopes. The pricing was not that bad either in my taste. The delivery to me was pretty fast as well, I ordered mine July 2nd and they arrived today, 4th of July! I am very much in love with The Bohemian Collective! Perfect for a gift for your girlies or just a gift for yourself!

Hope you have a good day today! Just maybe if the time is right I might have a hair cut tomorrow! (maybe Insya Allah). Till next time then!

With love,
Ainul.




No comments:

Post a Comment