google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sunday Welcome Back Princes + OOTD

Hi guys! I'm back in Brutown! I arrived on Saturday the 27th, just right before Maghrib, Alhamdulillah. I'm staying in my parents' house in the country side of Brunei Kg. Masin. The next day, my amazing friends, Mu'izz Khalid & Mahyuddin Othman decided to welcome me back to Brunei by inviting me to break my fast with Sushi and a movie. I had a fantastic day, and a wonderful catch up with Mah as well as Mui'zz in the end. They both arrived at my door step looking very handsome and here are some photos to show you their Outfit of The Day.












Here we have Mah looking very dashing in a striped buttoned up paired up with pants in pastel and suede shoes. Click here to see his blog and find out what he's wearing.





























Over here we have Mr. Mu'izz Khalid also looking very handsome in pastel! Click here to see his blog and find out what he's wearing.























As for me, I'm wearing a printed tee from ASOS, white skinnies from Top Shop and shoes from American Apparel. My top accessories for the day was a burgundy red hat from Camden and a leather bag also a find from Camden town! I don't think you can spot it, but I also had my bullet necklace on. I found that a hat was fantastic for sunny weather; keeps the sun from my face and also for rainy days; keeps the rain from ruining my make up!  I loved to pair high waisties with crop tops they are a match made in heaven! The only problem I had with my pants was that white isn't a flattering colour on me, the white sort of erased my tummy making my legs seem like they're attached right to my ribs and my skinnies were high waisted and I'm not that tall for a girl (at least I think I'm not), I found that they made me look a bit shorter or made it obvious I'm short. Here's a full head to toe for you!












As for make up; the I've been trying out Bourjois 'Paris Healthy Mix Serum' number 55 for foundation, I'm in love with this foundation, it's perfect for my dry skin and is super easy to apply on and covers my scars and spots very well! I  used something new, the No7 'Beautifully Matte' as a make up base. So far, so good. Although I found that my face had to be really moisturised for the make up base to be applied properly and spread smoothly. Lastly I've been using this a lot recently, the Revlon's Colorstay eyeshadow kit in '20 Sunrise, Sunset'. The 4th color palette is just the perfect color for my skin. I used it for creasing and completed my minimal make up look.



I hope you find this post inspiring for you next OOTD!

I felt very happy to have friends who care so much. I bet you guys have those too! Tell them you love them and how much you appreciate them because good friends are hard to find.

And if any of you are wondering, our summer tunes is of course the lovely Taylor Swift's album Red.

Have a good night everybody!


With love,
Ainul.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering why I don't have you on my homepage reading list :/ anyways good to have you back! I've seen those floppy hats around! Too bad I left mine all the way in Leicester... oh well floppy hats date once we're back in the UK :D I'll tell Amal R to get one herself! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG MAL I just knew how to read comments LOL sorry I haven't been replying to yours!!!! thank you mal! I got mine in Camden for 18 pounds idk if that's a rip off or not but it's too cute to say no to! Inda nyasal every since. Awww :( I remember yours!!! was it black? YES !!! make her! omg her tutorial is so cute! so proud of her. Mal post videos too of your OOTDs!

    ReplyDelete