google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Summer outfit

Hi guys! Here is my summer outfit. Perfect for a breezy and sunny day out!





I'm wearing a soft ASOS blazer, a white ASOS cami and a pair of colourful patterned shorts. I found
the blazer perfect for summer.
























They kept me warm during cool winds and they were light enough to not suffocate. The shorts I got were silky and just had a nice feeling to it! As for shoes I wore my american apparel high heel bobby patent lace-up shoe. They were a abit snug on my shoes, I'm normally a UK size 5 but I think I should've gotten one size up. It would have been perfect with a US 7 1/2. Even with the size problem, I loved wearing these shoes. They were great, gave me a bit of height I needed and they were quite comfy (would've been more if it were the right size though!).






Here are the links:

1. ASOS Cropped Blazer
2. ASOS Woven Cami
3. ASOS silky shorts in Floral
4. American Apparel High Heel Bobby Patent Lace-Up Shoe

Hope you liked the look!

Thanks for reading!

With love,
Ainul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment