google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fashion grabs

After a long week, I've finally received my order in the mail. My High Heel Bobby Patent Lace-Up Shoe is here!

I'm a UK size 5 normally, so I chose a US 7.5. They came in a white packaging and the laces were not attached to the shoes. I got a bit confused of how to lace them up but I got it right in the end. They fit very snug. The length of my feet were very close to the length of the shoe and had only little or no space. I tried them on while walking and they were comfortable, the heels are 2 and a half inch, and I had no problem balancing myself ( they're not that high anyway).

The shine on the shoes were very pretty. The shape is very flattering as well and is versatile.

The only issue I have is how fitting the shoes are. Other than that they're quite comfy and super cute. Can't wait to take them out next week!








With love,
Ainul

No comments:

Post a Comment