google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meeting with the doc

Hi guys!

As I've mentioned yesterday, I went to see the GP. Turns out I'm just under a lot of stress. Right after meeting up with the doctor, I realised I'm alright. I did feel a lot of stomach pains and also experienced headaches but nothing panadol can't take care of!

I met up with Affie for lunch at Varsity. I missed her so much. We sat outside, it was a bit chilly - I also got cranberry juice today again, they're really good for detox! Except they were pretty sugary. It took us a while to pick a table because I was being indecisive again. We also moved the cushions away, because Affie says they have AIDS (inside joke).

We walked to Tesco and went shopping for Angus & Amy's birthday picnic tomorrow! I'm very excited! I got some blueberries and strawberries and some sweet things to go with!

We also got princess plates and napkins!

Can't wait to get together with the others tomorrow. It's been a while since we really had quality time together. Hope everyone can make it and we'll have ourselves a nice and relaxing picnic.

I feel a little sad. My first year of university, all done just like that... I'm really going to miss my room. haha I really appreciated how comfortable it is. It's always so warm and now to think about it, quite dangerous. I literally can just lie in bed and sleep in all day. It's THAT comfortable. I don't want to say good bye. I hate saying good bye to anything.

We move on from things to places to experiences to people, all the time. It's all sort of like how the day starts and ends, there isn't going back. Not one day will every be the same like another. I wish I had done my year a bit different, maybe be more trusting, more open to people and experiences. And stop being afraid of making mistakes.

Just do things next time maybe? Things go right and wrong. That's how it is right? I hope you had a great academic year. If not I hope you will next year! I'll talk to you tomorrow. Hopefully have some more photos to share!

I love you, yep. You! Bye now! 
Ainul

No comments:

Post a Comment