google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fish & Chips Sunday



Hi everyone!

Today for lunch, Z took me out for lunch to his favourite Fish & Chips restaurant (I forgot the name of it but will add it on to this post once I double checked with Z). It was located in Coventry, somewhere in the city centre. The weather was pretty good today, some sun and some cool wind. We sat outside. I ordered cranberry juice and we both enjoyed our cod and chips! Z took some of my mashed peas because I couldn't finish eating them.

I wore my thermal inners from uniqlo which were super thin, so I thought maybe they were alright for the weather. Although, during the ride back, I felt even more warm inside. My motorcycle jacket had a thermal lining as well and it added on to the heat from the sun. I was sweating a little and had to push my visor up at times. Other than that, perfectly nice ride. Always is with Z.



I came back and I felt really exhausted. I took a long nap afterwards and now I'm here, writing this post to you. To be honest I am worried about my health. I felt perfectly fine before my exams, but during exam week I really felt like I got weaker. I had days when my migraines won't go and my body would feel like they're out of energy. I did pop some vitamin b complex and a couple of headache-go-away pills to get me through the day (the right amount of course). I hope I can see a doctor tomorrow morning and get myself checked! I know I've been eating very well, and that I can cross out of my list of "potential illness"(I have a list in my head hahah pretty weird right? That ladies and gents is what happens when you study Biology).










On the plus side, these shades I've wanted are now back in stock at Mini Karats ! I've contacted them and I'm very excited to finally get my hands on a pair of Olivia's!




Photo credits to: Mini Karats (https://www.facebook.com/MiniKarats?fref=ts)


Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'll talk to you later!


With love,
Ainul.

No comments:

Post a Comment