google8cbeaf3e7dbc592c.html

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday picnic!

Today we celebrated Amy and Angus's birthday!

We were originally planning for an outdoor picnic but ended up having it indoors because the weather was a bit gloomy today. I got the balloons I was assigned by Affie to take care of and Affie decorated the birthday cake. We cleared up the floor and set up the napkins and plates before everyone arrived. Amy and Angus were the first to arrive and they were happy with their princess plates and napkins ( creds to Affs). Becky arrived with her home made brownies looking very pretty in a floral dress.

We spent our afternoon stuffing our faces with sweets, crisps, chocolate and humus. Becky brought along her white board and we played Pictionary! We started off with 'Disney' and ended up with 'Songs'. I had a lot of fun with it.


We surprised Amy & Angus with cake, although we just found out today that Angus dislikes chocolate and cake. I left earliest because I was down with a headache and needed a nap. I had a great time with everyone (we were missing Ibtehal who's away right now). I'm thankful to have ended up with such a great group of friends. If you were to meet them, I'm confident you'll love them too! Hope I get to see them more next academic year.


Wishing everyone a great summer!

Hope you had a nice day today too!

With Love,
Ainul

No comments:

Post a Comment